Social Security Lawyers
Social Security lawyers homepageSocial Security LawyersSocial Security Lawyers MembershipSocial Security Lawyers Sucess StoriesSocial Security Lawyers Contacts
 Enter Zip Code

Marcy F. Holland, Attorney at Law
 Main Page    Attorney Profile    Map & Directions 
Counties served:
Visit Website
 
Marcy F. Holland, Attorney at Law
Marcy Holland

6200 S. Syracuse Way, Suite 125
Greenwood Village CO 80111
(303) 773-3600

 Send Email
  Visit Website
Alt. Phone: (303) 351-1229


Marcy F. Holland, Attorney at Law


I am an attorney licensed to practice in the State of Colorado since 1980. I have been representing Social Security claimants in Colorado since 1986. My office is located in Greenwood Village, close to the Arapahoe light rail station. There is no fee for a consultation in Social Security Disability cases and I only receive a fee if you are awarded benefits. (You are, however, responsible for costs of obtaining medical records whether you win or not). The amount of the fee is 25% of the past due benefits, up to a maximum of $6,000.

Attorney Profile :

I received a B.A. in Psychology in 1969 from the University of California, Berkeley, an M.A. in 1971 in Speech Pathology and Audiology from the University of Denver.

I started law school at night at the University of Denver while teaching in the Denver Public Schools. I received my J.D. in 1979 and received the "Order of St. Ives" (top 10% of the class). I was also a staff member of the Denver Law Journal.

Since graduation from law school, I have continuously practiced law in Denver. At first, I was in general practice with an emphasis in Juvenile Law. I began practicing Social Security Disability Law in 1986 and made it the major area of my practice shortly thereafter. At the present time, it represents about 95% of my practice with the area of wills, trusts, and probate making up the other 5%. In addition to handling disability cases, I have been a lecturer for seminars for other lawyers in the area of Social Security Disability.

Please Call 303-773-3600

Please Call 303-773-3600


Greenwood Village CO Social Security Lawyer

Main Page  Attorney Profile  Map & Directions

Cities served:
Select a city
 
How Does Social Security Define Disability? Disability Determination Disability Application Process
Disability Denial and Reconsideration Appealing the disability Denial Decision Medicare and Medicaid
What is Social Security Disability? SSDI SSI
Membership Agreement Terms of Service
 RSS Feeds  |  Articles  |  Jobs  |  Leads
SiteMap | SSDI Blog | SSDI | Members | FAQ | Member Directory | Success Stories  | Press Releases
Copyright © 2008. “FDPInc.net”. All rights reserved.

...