Experienced Social Security disability benefits and Supplemental Security Income Assistance in the Council Bluffs Area
Wading through the confusion surrounding Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income benefits applications can be a difficult task to face alone. With the livelihood of your family hinging upon these benefits, the assistance of an experienced lawyer can be a vital tool in your quest to obtain the disability benefits to which you are entitled.
Social Security benefits are generally paid through two programs:
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI). This is the program most people are familiar with. This program provides Social Security disability benefits to people who have paid into their Social Security taxes/fund for at least five of the past 10 years. These are the "traditional" disability benefits people usually know.
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI). These benefits are available to people who have low income or low resources but do not otherwise qualify for Social Security disability benefits (maybe they didn't work the required 5 of the last 10 years, etc.).
My office handles both types of claims to the Social Security Administration, in addition to other private disability insurance matters.
Whether or not you have been able to work in the past to pay into the Social Security benefits system, I, Attorney Michael Gallner, have the knowledge and ability to help you obtain disability benefits when you are unable to work due to disability or illness. Having served the Council Bluffs, Iowa, area for more than 30 years, my practice, the Gallner Law Firm, is dedicated to providing the insightful and caring guidance you need to ensure a stable income for your family when you are unable to work.
Contact my office online or call 712-560-4229 or toll free 888-664-5150 to schedule a free consultation to discuss your specific Social Security disability or Supplemental Security Income concerns today.
Assertive Guidance on Your Specific Concerns
With more than 30 years of legal experience, I am able to address a wide number of Social Security disability benefits and Supplemental Security Income concerns, allowing me to offer the comprehensive and insightful support you need while seeking your benefits.
With your best interests always in mind, I work diligently to understand your specific concerns before offering the informative advice you need to make strong decisions on how best to approach your specific situation. This approach allows me to address various concerns, from Social Security Disability benefits denials to applications and appeals of denied Supplemental Security Income claims.
My work over the past three decades has allowed me to assist clients facing a wide array of physical and mental disabilities, allowing me to offer the insightful guidance you need regardless of your condition.
Contact my office to schedule your free initial consultation today.
Please Call : 800-500-1985
Michael Gregory Gallner
- Iowa, 1974
- Missouri, 1975
- Nebraska, 1989
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1974
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, Kansas City, Missouri
- Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, Nebraska
- University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Nebraska State Bar Association, Member
- Iowa State Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Iowa Trial Lawyers Association, Member
Please Call : 800-500-1985
We handle Social Security disability, worker's compensation and third party liability cases.
We are devoted to providing the highest level of legal services to all of our clients through our quality of legal representation. Our firm is well recognized and insured, our staff is experienced and trained to serve you with the highest quality you expect and deserve.